The other day I (Ashley/Brunette) – did a quick recipe story of my favourite soup on insta. We got some pretty good hits on it so obviouslyyyy we had to do the full recipe on our blog!
This soup is super healthy, has tons of nutrients – & I personally find it very easy to make! You can do it fully vegan, partially, or not at all! Up to you – I’ll give you options.
So here we go…
- 2 cups Bone Broth or Low Sodium Veggie Broth
- 1 head of chopped or riced Cauliflower
- 2 chopped celery sticks
- 2 tbsp ‘Miyokos’ Vegan Cream Cheese or Organic Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp of Dill Paste
- 1/4 cup of chopped Green Onion
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- Boil the Broth w/ chopped Cauliflower & Celery for about 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Poor Mixture into Blender.
- Add Green Onion, Cream Cheese, Dill, Sea Salt & Pepper.
- Taste & see if any extra seasoning needs to be added to your personal preference.
There you have it – so easy & so clean.
Hope you enjoy!!