Made some Indian food this evening & let me tell you… it was DELISH!
The inspo to make Indian Food came when I left Vegan Supply with a Vegan Coconut Curry Sauce & some Konjac Rice. Konjac is a Root Vegetable that is low carb & high fibre. It gives you the illusion that you’re eating actual carbs – which is kinda nice when you’re keeping things light!
Although this dish is low carb – it is high protein, fat, & fibre which makes it nice & filling.
Here it is…
- Chicken Breast
- Organic Konjac Rice (picked it up at Vegan Supply)
- Chopped Cashews
- ‘Good Food For Good’ – Coconut Curry Sauce.
- Canned Coconut Milk
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk & bottle of Coconut Curry Sauce, Sea Salt & Pepper to large pan.
- Heat sauce & then add Chicken breast & Spinach.
- Bring to Simmer & cook Chicken & Spinach for 15-20 minutes covered.
- Preheat Oven to 425 F.
- RINSE Konjac Rice very well in strainer with cold water (make sure you rinse it very well as there is a weird smell when they come out of package)
- On a small pan w/ Olive Oil sauté Konjac Rice w/ Chopped Cashews for 5-7 minutes.
- Place Konjac Rice in Bowl.
- Add Chicken w/ sauce & Brussels
We hope you enjoy this dish as much as we did!!